Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mircea Militaru <mi...@netrom.ro> on 2006/02/22 08:22:58 UTC

contrib:Table pages

Hi all,

Is there a way to easily disable for the contrib:Table component the
page links that automatically added? We already did a small modification
in this component by adding a new parameter but we would like to know if
there is a more easier way.

Thanks

Re: contrib:Table pages

Posted by Daniel Lydiard <dl...@hotmail.com>.
Right, what I was trying to say is to copy how table.html works but omit the
PageDisplayed component all together:

If you do things this way you also have more flexibility on how things are
displayed.  Or you can trick Table by making it think you got 0 rows or
something :P

Posted by Mircea Militaru <mi...@netrom.ro>.

Re: contrib:Table pages

Posted by Daniel Lydiard <dl...@hotmail.com>.