Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ramesh Babu <pr...@podar.net> on 2011/06/16 09:31:30 UTC

Re: audit related features

hi,

we have written the below class and registered in servicemix.xml . we are
able to store data in DB.
but problem is ,its invoking automatically. how to control start and stop in
audit page.

public class AuditStore extends AbstractAuditor implements
InitializingBean{}

 <sm:services>
      <sm:statistics statsInterval="10" dumpStats="true" />
		<bean class="com.jm.audit.AuditStore"/>
    </sm:services>

Re: audit related features

Posted by Ramesh Babu P <pr...@podar.net>.
Hi all,

Please help us regarding , stop the audit using code.

-----

Thanks&Regards,
Ramesh Babu.P

Re: audit related features

Posted by Ramesh Babu <pr...@podar.net>.
tx JB.

we are able to control . But we need this in ServiceMix(3.3.2) GUI
(audit.jsp).what are configurations needed for this.
plz help me.

Re: audit related features

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Ramesh,

you can control the Auditor using JMX.

By using jconsole (or other JMX client), you can enable/disable Auditor.

Regards
JB