Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/25 14:45:53 UTC

[OT] Apache con 2010 europe, when?

Hi Guys

Im trying todo a conference lineup so we at our company can decide which
conference to go to. But can't find the date for Apache con europe 2010, I
thought it were somewhere in march.

If interested these are in my lineup so far:

Apache Con
Devoxx
Øredev

Are there some conference I forgot? The conference should be about java and
development in general, preferably like Øredev (with tracks like Test,
Agile, Architecture, User Experience etc), so we can see what happens in the
development world. And somewhere in the europe region... I haven't got
budget for a us trip. Otherwise It would only be me going :)

Ohh and forgive my intrusion :)

Regards Nino

Re: [OT] Apache con 2010 europe, when?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info. Already looked at the site for last year..

I've got a feeling we will be going to geecon and devoxx this year :)

Posted by Tomasz Dziurko <td...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Interesting, i'll put that in the lineup aswell. Do you know if there's more
"tracks" this year, meaning more simultaneous talks?

And if theres any talks on Agile and Test Driven and maybe something about
User Experience too? And if it's still only 2 days of conference?

regards Nino

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Argh! Thanks for the info Martijn.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the suggestions..

SV: [OT] Apache con 2010 europe, when?

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
Then there is JavaZone in Oslo later on.

- Tor Iver

Re: [OT] Apache con 2010 europe, when?

Posted by Le...@tyringe.com.
SDC2010 - Scandinavian Developer Conference in Gothenburg, Sweden.

There is even a lecture on Wicket! :)

http://www.scandevconf.se/2010/conference/speakers/andrew-lombardi/?backlnk=dp&tgday=togglewrap1

nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>
2010-02-25 14:45