Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 00:08:57 UTC

Re: passing params to a spring mediator

Keith,

I did the test with sample 250 and there is indeed an issue. However,
I don't get any connection exceptions, but run into issue SYNAPSE-527
(basically, Synapse creates too many threads). Can you please

- test the workaround proposed in SYNAPSE-527, i.e. add the following
mediator before <send>:

<property action="remove" name="transportNonBlocking" scope="axis2"/>

- post the connection exception you are getting?

Regards,

Andreas