Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by j....@dfd-online.net on 2004/09/17 05:32:55 UTC

repository layout

Hi,

we want to manage our projects with subversion. So the first thing to do is
to decide for te right repos layout.

I read the book, but there still some questions.

Here is a short description of what we have:
We one project which is used for three customers. There is a big amount of
common souce and some source which is custom for the three customers.
Besides this we have some project independent tools/software.

I thought of two repositories, one for the big project and one for the
rest. The Layout for the tools/software repos is something like this:

toola/trunk
toola/tag
toola/branch
toolb/trunk