Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Данилов Семён <sa...@yandex.ru> on 2020/06/22 09:41:28 UTC

Changes in Spring Data Integration

Hello igniters!

I've been working on a tutorial regarding Spring Cloud + Ignite and came across this issue:

IgniteRepositoryFactoryBean (Spring Data module) requires Ignite instance bean with specific name! And in the same time, Ignite autoconfiguration module provides Ignite instance bean with another name.
I propose a simple fix: remove constraints on a bean name and do injecting by class, as it is more Spring-way.
I created an issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13169) and a pull request (https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7949).

These changes shouldn't break anything, as the injection still works, we just ask by class and not by name (bringing type safety in!).

Kind regards,
Semyon.

Re: Changes in Spring Data Integration

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Semyon,

Thanks for highlighting this ticket on the dev list. I've joined the
discussion in JIRA.

-
Denis