Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2019/11/06 13:38:46 UTC

10,000 Pull Requests

Just wanted to point out, we have crossed the 10,000 PRs mark :)

...and the winner is: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10000

Seriously, I think Beam's culture to promote PRs over direct access to
the repository is remarkable. To another 10,000 PRs!

Cheers,
Max

Re: 10,000 Pull Requests

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulate Beam community, Very amazing numbers, very active community!

Best,
Jincheng

Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> 于2019年11月8日周五 上午1:39写道:

Re: 10,000 Pull Requests