Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Atkins <r_...@iprimus.com.au> on 2002/11/21 01:35:38 UTC

form not recognised inside

G'day all,

I've narrowed down my problem somewhat:

<logic:present name="user" scope="session">
</logic:present>

I do not, obviously, have an action named "hairyBumhole". But this code
does not throw an "I don't know about that action" exception (there
*is* a "user" object in session). But when I comment out the
logic:present tags, I get the expected error. Why?

Cheers, Robert.