Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com> on 2012/03/07 02:41:40 UTC

Re: Hive projects for Google Summer of code 2012 ?

I filed a couple of gsoc 2012 jiras.

Please submit your proposal if you are interested.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?requestId=1231927
0

Thanks,
-namit

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
I meant 0-2 over the past few years. I was wrong in any case. My bad.

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
Ed,

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com>.