Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de> on 2003/01/15 12:03:05 UTC

[pluggability of service classes]

Hi all,

I checked in some improvements:

- make JdbcAccess, ConnectionManagerIF, StatementManager pluggable
using ConfigurableFactory.
All static methods of JdbcAccess now located in SqlHelper.

- add serviceJdbcAccess() method to PB

NOTE:
Class ConnectionManager is no longer used (should we remove this
class?).
Instead use ConnectionManagerIF/ConnectionManagerImpl

By the way, I do the 'performance2' (multi-threaded test) stress test
with 0.98 and the CVS. Current CVS performs 15% faster in the
multi-threaded test. (With single thread 'performance' test I got for
both versions the same results, maybe CVS performs 1% slower).

regards,
Armin