Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pedro Emanuel Castro Faria Salgado <re...@04web.com> on 2005/05/04 10:31:00 UTC

Maven 2 test

Hi to all,

  I have been able to compile my source code (app + test) but when I do "m2
test" I get:

 T E S T S
There are no test to run.

Results :
[surefire] Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0

  ?

  I have a compiled class (that extends TestCase, has a constructor matching
the super and a static method suite()) on the "testOutputDirectory".

  Do I need something else to configure correctly the maven environment?

Pedro Salgado

    <build>

        <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
        <scriptSourceDirectory/>
        <testSourceDirectory>src/test</testSourceDirectory>
        <resources/>
        <testResources/>
        <directory>dist</directory>
        <outputDirectory>classes</outputDirectory>
        <!--
        <finalName/>
        -->
        <aspectSourceDirectory/>
        <testOutputDirectory>test</testOutputDirectory>
        <plugins/>
        <pluginManagement/>

    </build>