Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rallavagu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 18:44:47 UTC

QuerySenderListener

Solr Cloud 5.4.1 with embedded jetty, jdk8

At the time of startup it appears that "QuerySenderListener" is run
twice and this is causing "firstSearcher" and "newSearcher" to run twice
as well. Any clues as to why QuerySenderListener is triggered twice? Thanks.

Re: QuerySenderListener

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, that JIRA looks like exactly what's going on. I suspect the
reason it's not generating that much interest is that restarting Solr
should be a rare enough event that opening two searchers isn't causing
enough difficulty for someone to break loose the time to create a
patch.

The patch attached just illustrated the case, it doesn't contain a fix.

So I'm afraid there's nothing OOB that'll fix this.

Best,
Erick

Re: QuerySenderListener

Posted by Rallavagu <ra...@gmail.com>.