Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/10/02 20:48:08 UTC

Re: svn commit: r452169 - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/core/src: main/java/org/apache/abdera/util/io/ main/java/org/apache/abdera/util/iri/ test/java/org/apache/abdera/test/iri/

On 10/2/06, jmsnell@apache.org <jm...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jmsnell
> Date: Mon Oct  2 11:42:31 2006
> New Revision: 452169

> Log:
> Ok, *hopefully* this will fix the issues Ugo and Garrett are seeing with the IRI code.  Please test
> and let me know.

This fixes the two errors I was seeing.  I haven't tried the client
tests yet (due to the hanging fun), but other than that everything
looks fine to me.  Nice work James!

-garrett

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 2, 2006, at 9:02 PM, James M Snell wrote:

> Done!

You'l have to close it yourself. Even if I'm the reporter, I don't
seem to have the necessary privilege to do it myself. Strange policy.

	Ugo

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Done!

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com>.