Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2022/11/08 15:13:27 UTC

[TEST] Apache Struts 6.1.0 test build is ready

Hello,

This is the first minor version of Struts 6.x series. Please take the
time and test the bits - any help is appreciated. Please report any
problems you will spot.

Here are the changes from the previous 6.0.3 version:
https://github.com/apache/struts/releases/tag/STRUTS_6_1_0

Staging Maven repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Standalone artifacts
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/struts/6.1.0/

Release notes
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Version+Notes+6.1.0

Kind regards
--
Łukasz

Re: [TEST] Apache Struts 6.1.0 test build is ready

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
What about sucha a change?
https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/635

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "info@flyingfischer.ch" <in...@flyingfischer.ch>.
I like the new feature to disable a specific interceptor within an
existing stack:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4173

But this change has consequences:

This basically means that each custom implementation of the class
Interceptor, now needs to add a method isDisabled(ActionInvocation). I'm
unsure if this affects many applications, but at least this is not a
drop-in replacement.

I am not suggesting the roll back of the function, just want to share
this as a feedback to think about.

Best regards
Markus