Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com> on 2019/03/18 15:32:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dennis Konrad

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has invited Dennis Konrad to become a committer and I am pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Dennis on this accomplishment.

Thanks!
Mike

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dennis Konrad

Posted by Ian Rae <ir...@cloudops.com>.
Bravo!

Ian Rae
CEO | PDG
c: 514.944.4008

CloudOps | Cloud Platform and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com | 423 Saint-Nicolas | Montreal | Canada

Posted by Abhishek Kumar <Ab...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Dennis!
________________________________

Abhishek.Kumar@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dennis Konrad

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Dennis!

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com