Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 04:38:59 UTC

Re: workflow engine

I can't login you Langhua SVN to download source code of OFBiz-jBPM follow
you OFBiz-jBPM组件 instructions.
please help me . many thanks.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
The project processes has too many related jar, is there a way I can add it
all?
or how to get a sample.process file I can upload in my jbpm component.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shi:
Some "cn.langhua.ofbiz.jbpm.tools.jbpm." should be changed to
"org.langhua.ofbiz.jbpm.tools.jbpm."
File jbpm_ofbiz.tld also have these questions.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
since this file is not supported by the SVN, I suggest you contact him
directly.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

zhiyongcui sent the following on 11/9/2010 3:35 PM:

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shi:

Re: workflow engine

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
It's in the trunk, under processes folder. You can't miss it.:)

在 2010-11-08一的 22:22 -0800,zhiyongcui写道:

Re: workflow engine

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shi:
How can I get  the source code of project OFBiz-jBPM3.1.2-Processes.

Re: workflow engine

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi Zhiyong,

The source code is here:
http://langhua.org/opensource/ofbiz/ofbiz-jbpm/

It's open for anonymous.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-11-07日的 19:38 -0800,zhiyongcui写道: