Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Charles Harvey III <ch...@alloy.com> on 2005/10/20 20:47:50 UTC

OJB javadocs are out of date

Hello.
I was trying to learn all that I could about the OTM and gained a good
amount of information from the tutorial.  So, to gain more knowledge I
wanted to view the javadocs for that package.  Seems the javadocs don't
contain that package.  Which is strange.  Because the version number
at the top of the main window says "1.0.3", which is the latest version.
Is that package excluded for some reason?  Or do the javadocs just need
to be regenerated?  (And yes, I know I can check out the project myself
and generate the javadocs myself, I wanted to let someone know so they
could be updated on the site.)

Thanks a lot.

Charlie