Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by in...@innflow.com on 2006/10/20 08:10:04 UTC

Developing custom component based on HtmlPopup

Hello,

I want to develop a component based on HtmlPopup. As a
starter I just copied&pasted the HtmlPopup component code
in my own component (later on I will try with just
extending HtmlPopup if that is possible). But I receive
"expected custom component class in package
org.apache.myfaces.custom. Seems I have to implement an
own ResourceHandler, is that right? Can you give me some
hints how I can do that?

Thanks
René

Re: Developing custom component based on HtmlPopup

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Why not just extend the Tomahawk one. What are you trying to do that
would prevent that?