Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Se...@aformatik.com on 2010/08/02 14:18:20 UTC

Re: [Collections] Generics Support

> Are there any plans for the Collections library to support generics
> in the future?  If so, when can we expect that?

I was looking for this my self and I found following:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/collections/

Sebastian Petzelberger

Antwort: Re: [Collections] Generics Support

Posted by Se...@aformatik.com.
>> I was looking for this my self and I found following: ***
>If you build Collections from trunk, it (largely) supports generics.

I didn't thought, that the state was so far. How about an alpha or beta
version for downloading? Isn't it sad, that someone did generics on his
own, instead of contributing here?

Sebastian Petzelberger

Re: [Collections] Generics Support

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:18 AM,  <Se...@aformatik.com> wrote:

>> Are there any plans for the Collections library to support generics
>> in the future?  If so, when can we expect that?
>
> I was looking for this my self and I found following:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/collections/
>
> Sebastian Petzelberger

If you build Collections from trunk, it (largely) supports generics.
There are still open JIRA items, so some components may still need
work.

Hen