Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lewis Skolnick <tr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/11 05:16:00 UTC

[users@httpd] Worker MPM

Guys,

Tried again installing the worker mod for Apache 2.0 using Free BSD 5.2.
Still doesn't work.  I try using ./configure --enable-threads
--with-mpm=worker --enable-so

<for the heavily nerdy>
but when making srclib/apr/locks/unix/thread_mutex.c, it appears the machine
thinks I'm using an apr_atomic_dec (macro set to atomic_subtract_int in
FreeBSD) with an int/bool return, but my /usr/include/machine/atomic.h
thinks atomic_subtract_int returns void!  Is this uncommon?
</for the heavily nerdy>

I thought they fixed multi-threaded MPMs on FreeBSD in Apache 2.0.30.
Anyone know anything different?

Thanks,

Lewis