Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Steven Stern <su...@sterndata.com> on 2004/08/06 05:52:47 UTC

Milter: ignore networks

As I read the man page, if I use

  -i 192.168.123.0/24

on the spamass-milter command line, it will ignore all mail sent from my
internal network. That is, outgoing mail will not be scanned. I think this is
what I want.

On the other hand, does this affect mail I get from other mailboxes via
fetchmail?  That is, is fetchmail treated as a local mailer, so mail picked up
from my external mailboxes will not be scaned.   This is not what I want.

What is the source network when mail is delivered to my server via fetchmail?
--
   Steve