Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bret Kumler <bk...@bitfone.com> on 2004/06/15 20:26:27 UTC

Cactus + JBOSS 3.2.4

Will the container set for jboss 3.2.3 work for jboss 3.2.4?

RE: Cactus + JBOSS 3.2.4

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
I don't know (haven't tried it). It depends if JBoss as changed the way
to start the container or not. If not it'll work. The <jboss3x> is
supposed to work for all versions of jboss 3.x. However, if JBoss
changes the way the container starts or stops or the way jboss is
configured then it'll break and we'll need to patch jboss3x.

Give it a try! And let us know through
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-cactus/TestedOn

Thanks!
-Vincent