Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2021/05/07 23:42:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) 0.7.5

NLPCraft-ers,
We have finally finished with the massive 0.7.5 release and are ready to
make it public. This release constitutes the biggest change since the
project inception at ASF over a year ago. This is a call for a vote to
release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) version 0.7.5. This release includes
many significant improvements and bug fixes.

Release information:
1. Release location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/0.7.5/
3. Git tag: https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft/tree/v0.7.5
4. JIRA issues fixed in release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/versions/12349604
5. KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/nlpcraft/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thank you,
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) 0.7.5

Posted by Ifropc <if...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
+1

- signature and checksum
- mvn clean verify (java 11, linux)

Thanks,
Gleb.

Posted by Kamov Sergey <sk...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) 0.7.5

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
NLPCraft-ers,
The vote for Apache NLPCraft 0.7.5 release is closed now.
Vote result: The vote PASSES with 6 votes +1 and no -1.

+1 votes:
- Nikita Ivanov (binding)
- Aaron Radzinski
- Sergey Kamov
- Furkan KAMACI (binding)
- Gleb
- Paul King (binding)

Aaron or myself will proceed with starting the final vote at IPMC shortly.

Best,,
--
Nikita Ivanov
On behalf of NLPCraft community.

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
+1

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Checked the usual:
- LICENSE, NOTE files
- Signatures match
- 'mvn clean package verify' works on Windows 10/Ubuntu 20.04/MacOS 11.3.

Nikita Ivanov

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 from me (binding).

I checked:

- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked checksums
- Code compiles and tests successfully run
- Apache rat checks are OK

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Sergey Makov <sm...@apache.org>.