Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/02 15:37:44 UTC

Re: Opinion on this potential new look for JMeter UI

Hi,

Looks nice and it will be useful to some people. I personally use a
dark(-ish) colour theme in most of my editors and the console setup, so
this change is very much welcomed, it is difficult to adjust to apps with a
white interface. So I would really appreciate this improvement.

Cheers,
-A

Posted by Rupesh Garg <ru...@gmail.com>.
Will have a look and update u back