Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Sloane, James" <js...@csu.edu.au> on 2008/05/07 08:17:59 UTC

Continuum svn error

Hi,
Does anyone know why this error might be occurring? I've done some
searching but I couldn't find anything specific. The LANG environment
variable is defined as "en_AU.ISO8859-1" so I don't think that's causing
the problem.
Any ideas?

Build error:
Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
-------
couldn't set locale correctly
/bin/sh: svn: not found
-------

>From continuum.log
84915681 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default  - Executing: /bin/sh -c
"cd
/local/continuum/continuum-1.1/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-dir
ectory && svn --non-interactive checkout
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai_2-5-0_RC_03 6"
84915685 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default  - Working directory:
/local/continuum/continuum-1.
1/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-directory
84915809 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Error while
checking out the code for project: 'QA1-AU', id: '6' to
'/local/continuum/continuum-1.1/apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/working-di
rectory/6'.
84915811 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Command output:
couldn't set locale correctly
/bin/sh: svn: not found

Any help is appreciated.

RE: Continuum svn error

Posted by Craig Sparks <Cr...@discovery.co.za>.
Hi Emmanuel

CONTINUUM-1196 you said already fixed, but I'm getting the same issue
now after
Leaving and coming back this morning.

The Projects Group List is Empty
And all the links on the side have disappeared?
No add m2, m1 ant project links?

What is the fixed for this that you mentioned.

This is running on Tomcat 5.5.26
Windows XP Pro
Running continuum-webapp-1.1

Everything was running nicely yesterday, just had the build not picking
up build failures, which I was looking for a solution...

But now nothing is running.

Ideas?

Thanks
Craig

Discovery Holdings Limited

Registration number: 1999/007789/06

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number +27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our website at
https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relations/directorate.jhtml alternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors via email, please email directors_list@discovery.co.za