Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Scott Yeadon <sc...@anu.edu.au> on 2004/11/05 01:45:21 UTC

CForms: JDOM error when authenticating

Hi,

I am getting the following error, I am using JDOM 1.0 - is there
anything in Apache slide that requires an earlier version of JDOM (I
used to run with b9)? It doesn't appear to be related to any of my classes.

org.apache.slide.common.ServiceAccessException: Service TxFileStore at
/apps/cocoon-2.1.5/build/webapp/slide/store/metadata  working on
/apps/cocoon-2.1.5/build/webapp/WEB-INF/work/cocoon-files/slide/work/metadata
access error :
org.jdom.Element.addContent(Lorg/jdom/Element;)Lorg/jdom/Element;

Scott.

Re: CForms: JDOM error when authenticating

Posted by Scott Yeadon <sc...@anu.edu.au>.
OK, I've found it...Yes - it needs b9 (in the cocoon 2.1.5 release anyway)