Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Herbert Lindermann <li...@gmx.de> on 2021/03/21 18:21:11 UTC

Info about Openoffice 4.1.9

Hello OpenOffice-team,

Info:

I can't install Openoffice 4.1.9.

My OS ist Windows 10 Home 64 bit / 20H2.

I' ve taken Openoffice 4.0.0 without problems.

Greetings

Herbert Lindermann

Re: Info about Openoffice 4.1.9

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.
The original poster has not subscribed to this list, so your email did
not reach him. I have CC him. And to Herbert, please reply with the
information that Dave has asked for. Just make sure that you put
"users@openoffice.apache.org" in the To box of your email.

Dan

Posted by Dave <bm...@apache.org>.