Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2004/08/16 21:02:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r10663 - trunk/subversion/po

karolszk@tigris.org writes:
> Author: karolszk
> Log:
> 	* several corrections
> 	* more translations

Hi, Karol.  Please see the HACKING file for guidelines on writing log
messages, and see examples of other commits (r10664 is a good one).
The main thing is to mention each path and what you did to it.

(Yes, we know that 'svn log -v' will show the changed paths anyway,
but the point is describe what happened to each path, and only the
human can write that, svn itself cannot.)

You can fix the above log message by running

   $ svn propedit --revprop -r10663 svn:log

in your working copy.

Thanks,
-Karl

Re: svn commit: r10663 - trunk/subversion/po

Posted by Karol Szkudlarek <ka...@mikronika.com.pl>.
kfogel@collab.net wrote:
> karolszk@tigris.org writes:
>
>>Author: karolszk
>>Log:
>>	* several corrections
>>	* more translations
>

> Hi, Karol.  Please see the HACKING file for guidelines on writing log
> messages, and see examples of other commits (r10664 is a good one).
> The main thing is to mention each path and what you did to it.
>
> (Yes, we know that 'svn log -v' will show the changed paths anyway,
> but the point is describe what happened to each path, and only the
> human can write that, svn itself cannot.)
>
> You can fix the above log message by running
>
>    $ svn propedit --revprop -r10663 svn:log
>
> in your working copy.
>
> Thanks,
> -Karl

Hi!

I corrected log messages (r10663 and r10667).

Greets,
Karol