Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/01 22:40:09 UTC

Nutch Admin Interface (looking for work)

Hi,

Happy new year to Nutch folks :)

I noticed today there was a proposal about user interface (admin GUI) for
Nutch.

I would like to check if i can be of any help. I am very much interested in
developing one and it would be lot helpful to new folks.

Please let me know who to contact or where to check the progress.

Thank you,

--
Kiran Chitturi

Re: Nutch Admin Interface (looking for work)

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Kiran,

Thanks WIA is a great book and totally accurate for current Wicket
versions plus or minus some plugins.

I'll check out the wireframes and see if we can't get started on this.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Kiran,

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kiran,

N.B. Moving to dev@

As Chris mentioned there was some good ground work done on this a while
back [1]. The current situation is that the leading authority on the
direction and scope of the GUI resides @ the wiki page quoted earlier in
this thread.

I think code [1] is still available to get us started on this one should it
be of use, so maybe we can take it from there?

I've added a TOC to the wiki entry to now its a bit less cumbersome to
navigate.

Lewis

[0]
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/nutch-gui-on-github-td630113.html#a2184972
[1] https://github.com/101tec/nutch/branches

--
*Lewis*

Re: Nutch Admin Interface (looking for work)

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.