Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/07 17:30:52 UTC

Exclude .template files?

Seems to me .template files are user-facing and code generators so
they should *not* have a license header, correct?

See for yourself with Tools | Templates, then Open in Editor.

--emi

Re: Exclude .template files?

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
An user working for a corporation might not like to see an Apache
copyright header after clicking on Open in Editor from Tools |
Templates.

Templates also seem to be pretty basic, so there's not much IP to
expressly protect.

--emi

Re: Exclude .template files?

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.