Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/13 22:39:55 UTC

[Vote] 3.7.0 Webos Release

I sent this vote out yesterday but people are reporting they haven't
seen it. Must be due to the mailing list issues.

Please review and vote on this 3.7.0 Webos Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9464

The archive has been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9464

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-webos: 3.7.0 (5871de2c34)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-webos#3.7.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to NPM, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Built a sample hello world app

Re: [Vote] 3.7.0 Webos Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Steve Gill
Jason Robitaille
Carlos Santana