Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Tong Pine <To...@ite.com.au> on 2003/06/12 04:05:32 UTC

Xalan extensions

I recently upgraded to Xalan 1.5 from Xalan 1.3 on win32 in the hope of solving a memory leak in Xalan extension functions.
We have an extension function that creates Node Sets dynamically . Before this node set was not associated with the execution context and hence the memory . I took a patch my Mark Weaver to fix this problem but another there is another problem .
Mark has Dynamic Node Set builders that is part of the stylesheet context , the version i had a Dynamic Tree frag builder and a dynamic node set builder. For some reason the node set builder returns a Tree Frag segment and hence  XPath functions will not work on it . Has anyone use XalanDynamicNodeSetBuilder ? , will it be in the next Xalan release ?