Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sergey Dmitriev <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/12 11:18:38 UTC

harmonytest.org and DRLVM regression tests

Hello

recently I've checked the harmonytest.org and didn't find the DRLVM
regression tests.
I.e. test results contain nothing from
org.apache.harmony.drlvm.tests.regression.*.

I'd suppose "build.sh test" doesn't invoke the "build.sh reg.test".

Was it designed so knowingly?

Thanks
Sergey

Re: harmonytest.org and DRLVM regression tests

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.
But do we really need to accumulate all available tests under 1 super-target?
'build test' is supposed for pre-integration testing, which must
balance between better coverage and lesser time-to-run.
Current regression suite hardly fit to this trade-off, so exercising
it just under CC makes more sense IMO.
BTW, 'build test' either does not include ehwa.test (automated EHWA)
which is far more effective/important.

Posted by Sergey Dmitriev <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok I see now. Thanks.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.