Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Winkel, Matthias; 2854" <wi...@mig.burda.com> on 2002/01/15 13:21:35 UTC

Turbine2.1 and Odbc DB

Hi!

I try to run turbine 2.1 with Sun's JdbcOdbcDriver and with a ODBC database
like MS Access (Turbine runs on a Win NT4.0 System). I tried out some
configurations in build.properties and tr.properties but I always ended with
an error when starting "ant init" for "newapps":

D:\tdk\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\build\build.xml:207: Exception thrown by
'generator.parse'. For more information consult the velocity log.

And the velocity log shows:

Tue Jan 15 12:29:30 CET 2002  [error] Method chop threw exception for
reference $strings in template/sql/base/mssql/table.vm at  [14,24]
Tue Jan 15 12:29:30 CET 2002  [error] Method parse threw exception for
reference $generator in template sql/base/Control.vm at  [28,17]

I also checked the .vm-files und did some changes, but without any susccess.
Can someone help? Does someone has a configuration for ODBC databases
specially for MS Access?
Or can someone give me some hints, what files has to be changed to fit
turbine to MS Access?

Thanks in advance
Matthias Winkel

AW: Turbine2.1 and Odbc DB

[...]