Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2020/03/28 20:01:23 UTC

Apache Knox 1.4.0 Release Closedown

All -

We have finally gotten our outstanding issues for the 1.4.0 release down to
a handful of docs issues. I need to file more for the many enhancements to
the KnoxShell client environment as well. These enhancements cover most of
what was detailed in KIP-14 [1]. I am excited to get these features out in
their initial state and see where they evolve over the next few releases.

The plan is to have a RC sometime next week (by 4/3/20).

I plan to start the active closedown on this release and starting tackling
the open doc issues. If anyone feels strongly that we need to include
something else and you are willing to contribute it in the next week or so
then please feel free to speak up.

thanks,

--larry

1.