Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by malligarjunan <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/11 13:05:47 UTC

Getting an exception: Unable to resolve zombie path for item:

http://n4.nabble.com/file/n960995/stacktrace.txt stacktrace.txt
All,

We are using jackrabbit 1.2.2 version.
While trying to add documents using multiple threads

We are getting the following exception.

2009-12-10 13:25:18,596 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:21,627 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:22,862 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:24,002 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:25,049 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:30,268 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:31,127 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:35,065 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:38,409 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:43,893 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:44,846 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

2009-12-10 13:25:45,862 ERROR
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection] Unable to
resolve zombie path for item: 7ba792cf-8a3f-4335-8ac9-636d3242573f

Kindly look at the attached file for more stack trace.
Can anyone help me out to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Malligarjunan S

Re: Getting an exception: Unable to resolve zombie path for item:

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM, malligarjunan <sm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We cannot change the jackrabbit version now, because we need to test our
> application once again and we use it extensively.  Please let us know the
> code changes which are applicable to this issue.

The relevant bug fix seems to be JCR-1728 [1], fixed in jackrabbit-core 1.4.6.

Good luck backporting the fix to Jackrabbit 1.2.x. As Alex mentioned,
upgrading to a more recent version is probably much less painful and
definitely the recommended approach.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Getting an exception: Unable to resolve zombie path for item:

Posted by malligarjunan <sm...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.

Posted by malligarjunan <sm...@yahoo.com>.

Hi Alex,