Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/01/04 14:14:12 UTC

Survey: "When you need help with OpenOffice, what do you do?"

I recently asked a question on our Apache OpenOffice page on Facebook.
 The question was:  "When you need help with OpenOffice, what do you
do?"

https://www.facebook.com/questions/442941365764746/

Note that the top response (by wide margins) was "Search the web".

That matches what I see as well.  The web is the new product manual.
Type your problem into Google and you'll get responses from product
pages, from support forums, from StackExchange, Yahoo Answers, blog
posts, etc.  It is the way we ask questions today.

So I think it is good that we're looking at using the wiki for our
documentation.  This makes our work easily findable by search engines
and users.

Regards,

-Rob

need help with OpenOffice

Posted by louise forsberg <ri...@yahoo.se>.
did  speakby phon to oracle
and they told med you have this telephone support now
which number in sweden can only do it by calling

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

SV: Survey: "When you need help with OpenOffice, what do you do?"

Posted by louise forsberg <ri...@yahoo.se>.
need to call
to speek inside
 and swedish  where to call ?