Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Gul Akbar <G....@Bradford.ac.uk> on 2003/03/30 14:36:02 UTC

Re: XPath for Xindice - namespaces

I have tried removing all the occurences of the namespace in the XML records,
and the XPath works fine. So this leaves me to believe that there must be
something to do with the XPathQueryService class and the way it detects
namespaces.

Has anyone come across this before.

Quoting Gul Akbar <G....@Bradford.ac.uk>:

> Thanks for the response.
>
> However, I am still having a few problems with the XPath itself. I
> altered the
> setNamespace() method to follow those described below, however, it still
> return
> no results. Is there any way in which you can find out what Xindice is
> doing in
> terms of matching the records, like a printStackTrace or something?
>
> Im still getting no results even though the XPath is correct in
> XML-Spy-5
>
> Thanks
> Gul

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk

----- End forwarded message -----

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk