Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Martín R." <mm...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/17 08:13:01 UTC

[AXIS2] useOriginalWsdl and POJO

(server side)
Default config in Tomcat 7.0, axis2-1.5.4, Java 1.6.0_13
META-INF/Prueba.wsdl is a copy of
http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba?wsdl autogenerated wsdl. No change.

stdout.log :
[ERROR] Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method setTimeout
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.java:194)
[ERROR] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying to
invoke service method setTimeout
[ERROR] The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba and the WSA Action =
urn:setTimeoutContext
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation
not found is http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba and the WSA Action =
urn:setTimeoutContext
at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:89)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:334)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:251)
[ERROR] The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba and the WSA Action =
urn:getTimeoutContext
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation
not found is http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba and the WSA Action =
urn:getTimeoutContext
at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:89)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:334)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:251)

(now cliet side)
wsdl2java -p com.cliente -d adb -u -uw -S -uri
http://127.0.0.1/SNMP/services/Prueba?wsdl

java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% Testeo (AXISCLASSPAH points to axis2-1.5.4/lib/*;.
)

do I do something wrong?

Re: [AXIS2] useOriginalWsdl and POJO

Posted by "Martín R." <mm...@gmail.com>.
I found this on internet:
https://issues.apache.org:443/jira/browse/AXIS2-4541

I'm not familiarized myself with jira.... that means that bug is fixed?
then... why I keep getting the problem?

Posted by "Martín R." <mm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Martín R." <mm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.