Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jason Stewart <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/22 06:34:14 UTC

Re: Xerces-P

Hey Alberto

On 21/03/2008, Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com> wrote:

>  Jason, would it be possible to implement the libutil.a helper library
>  like you do with the libTranscoder.a, i.e. using Makefile.PL instead of
>  Makefile.am?

Actually, libutil.a was being built using swig/perl/util/* but I moved it.

When I split out all the non-Perl specific bindings into
swig/interfaces I also moved the util directory into swig/util/* and
have added libutil.a target that is built from Makefile.PL. This
should all be working and committed to SVN.

The libutil.a library handles the transcoding and exception handling
interface between the scripting languages and Xerces.

Cheers, jas.