Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Dirk Rudolph <di...@apache.org> on 2022/05/03 09:41:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Models API 1.4.2 and Models Implementation 1.5.2

Thanks!

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Stefan Seifert, Robert Munteanu, Nicolas Peltier and
Timothee Maret
+1 (non-binding): Sagar Miglani

Could any of the PMC members promote the artefacts to dist.apache.org
please? I can do the other steps afterwards.

- Dirk

RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Models API 1.4.2 and Models Implementation 1.5.2

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
Completed: At revision: 54231

stefan