Posted to users@flex.apache.org by alain garneau <al...@yahoo.ca> on 2013/06/25 06:25:55 UTC

Flex Themes

Hi,

I am looking for good quality themes (free or commercial) to improve the look of an application I am working on. The theme provided with the Flex SDK just won't do. I am looking for something more elegant. Most of what I have found on the web is outdated. As a last resort I would set up a contest on a web designer's web site but I wanted to check with the community first.

Oh, and yes I am aware I can develop skins and themes myself but I simply do not have it when it comes to design and colors. I prefer to leave it to professionals.

Thanks,

Alain

Re: Flex Themes

Posted by alain garneau <al...@yahoo.ca>.

Thanks Simon for sharing. Interesting application you have there.

Alain

________________________________
Posted by Simon Gladman <sg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

_________________________

Re: Flex Themes

Posted by alain garneau <al...@yahoo.ca>.
Thanks Justin. Yes I have seen it but for many of the good looking skins the urls to the downloads are invalid. Also it seems to be all mx components and I am using Sparks.

Alain

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Flex Themes

Posted by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com>.
Me too, at least once a month I look around with google hoping somebody
start to develop cool skins or css... or anything that make the
interface a little bit different.

Thiago