Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "qiaozhanwei@outlook.com" <qi...@outlook.com> on 2020/08/22 02:53:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.2

Hello IPMC and DolphinScheduler Community,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating)
version 1.3.2

The Apache DolphinScheduler community has voted on and approved a proposal
to release
Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) version 1.3.2

We now kindly request the Incubator IPMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow
scheduling system,
dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making
the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.

DolphinScheduler community vote and result threads:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r6f9fd9abe8bd4028f41036bbe6c85bb5da32be68ed5c6c77e7c2232f%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rae851e29b2575a140cbc27a3558357f02636452f54f883ff9a03bd51%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

Release changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/milestone/8

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/1.3.2/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1044/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/tree/1.3.2

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/commit/22f4b50c77d74e87d6cc4ae6d9bc4b23f8d4ef10

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/development/release.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] DISCLAIMER is included.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist  please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

The following votes are carried over from DolphinScheduler dev mailing list:
+1  Furkan KAMACI

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Zhanwei Qiao 乔占卫
qiaozhanwei@outlook.com
---------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.2

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

I checked LICENSE and NOTICE, sha512 hash, the signature; and "mvn compile"
and "mvn test" can run successfully.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC