Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Shown <sh...@slu.edu> on 2013/07/26 00:20:22 UTC

[users@httpd] swag

Not exactly a technical question, but I can't think of a better place to
ask.   I'm looking for posters or banners to adorn our bullpen of student
workers.  I've been able to find shirts, mugs and other personal artifacts
through the httpd.apache.org site, but not anything like the 24x48" banner
we got from <insert very large internet company name who makes a popular
enterprise e-mail application>.  Any suggestions?

Best!
===================================
*Daniel Shown,*
Web & Portal Programmer