Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/08/25 20:36:34 UTC

SCP Deploy

I just starting trying to do an SCP based deploy and for some reason it
is attempting to use my current user rather than the user I have set in
the settings.xml under server.

<settings>

      <servers>

            <server>

                  <id>internal</id>

                  <username>user</username>

                  <password>pass</password>

            </server>

      </servers>

</settings>

  <distributionManagement>

     <repository>

        <id>internal</id>

        <name>Internal Repository</name>

        <url>scp://vm2003e/repository/releases</url>

    </repository>

     <snapshotRepository>

        <id>internal</id>

        <name>Internal Repository</name>

        <url>scp://vm2003e/web-dev/repository/snapshots</url>

    </snapshotRepository>

  </distributionManagement>