Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/12 19:07:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-437: Custom replacement for MaskField SMT

Thanks for the proposal and the PR request, Valeria.

I've been working with Valeria on this PR, so it's not surprising I'm in
favor of this KIP and improvement so that users can easily mask values with
specific replacement values with the same primitive type.

This proposal has been open for over a month, and it's been almost that
long without other comments. Unless there are other objections, I would say
this KIP is ready for a vote.

Best regards,

Randall