Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2012/04/20 16:26:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Couch Hack Vienna

Hi everybody,

I'm organising Couch Hack Vienna, an unconference-style informal get-together:

    CouchHack 2012 Vienna Remix
    "How I learned to Relax and Love my Couch"
    http://couchhack.org/
    June 16th - 17th
    Vienna, Austria

- all going well, will be at http://www.sektor5.at/about/contact/ here
in "Schnitzel Central"
- we can cope with around 30 people so places are limited
- reserve a spot http://lanyrd.com/2012/couchhack-vienna/
- neighours in Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic are especially welcome
- I have 4 beds (all in the same room) up for sharing

I already hear, "How can I help?" and it's fantastic to see you
offering - I'm tremendously grateful!

- sign up at lanyrd & come along
- get this message out far & wide - tweet, retweet, let your local
py/erl/js/web/couch people know
- feel free to come & give a lighning talk or share your thoughts on the day
- if you are interested in sponsoring, or know somebody who is, please
reply offline

Finally,  I'm intending that this will be a prelude to a bigger Couch
Conf EU, in mid October too.
Anybody in the region who wants to help organise this (i.e. speaks
better German than me) is welcome.

Relax,
@dch

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Couch Hack Vienna

Posted by Kurt Milam <ku...@xioup.com>.
Klingt gut! Wenn ich in Wien bin, werde ich sicher vorbeischauen...

Looking forward to it - if I'm in Vienna on those dates, I will definitely
drop by. I'm not a native German speaker, but my German's not bad. Lemme
know if I can help out.

Best Regards,

Kurt Milam

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> wrote:

> Finally,  I'm intending that this will be a prelude to a bigger Couch
> Conf EU, in mid October too.
> Anybody in the region who wants to help organise this (i.e. speaks
> better German than me) is welcome.

It can be in la latin country too if you're OK with ;)

- benoît