Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@apache.org> on 2005/03/06 19:15:56 UTC

Article on Lenya in Linux-Magazin?

Hi Michael,

Google brought me this hit today when I was researching something else:

http://www.wyona.com/people/michael-wechner/linux-magazin-de-apache-lenya/

I wasn't able to find the article in the Linux Magazin website. Was it
published. Should I link this anyway to the "In the press" section in
the Lenya Wiki?

Regards,
Torsten

Re: Article on Lenya in Linux-Magazin?

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:

> it was intended, but unfortunately I missed the deadline. Linux magazine
> might publish
> it within another issue. At least there is still time for feedback ;-)

a pretty balanced article, although i would remove the section on XAML
which is pure fantasy at this time.

also, i would suggest to redo the BXE screenshot to show a context menu.
right now, it does not showcase much of the BXE potential. example here:
http://lenya.apache.org/screenshots.html

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions    http://wyona.com

Re: Article on Lenya in Linux-Magazin?

Posted by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@apache.org>.
 >> I would rather like to wait. Right now it's published by myself which
 >> couldn't be considered as press ;-)

I see! Let us know when it will be published!

Regards,
Torsten

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Torsten Schlabach wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Google brought me this hit today when I was researching something else:
>
> http://www.wyona.com/people/michael-wechner/linux-magazin-de-apache-lenya/
>

> I wasn't able to find the article in the Linux Magazin website. Was it
> published.

it was intended, but unfortunately I missed the deadline. Linux magazine
might publish
it within another issue. At least there is still time for feedback ;-)

> Should I link this anyway to the "In the press" section in the Lenya
> Wiki?

I would rather like to wait. Right now it's published by myself which
couldn't be
considered as press ;-)

Thanks

Michi