Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Delos <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/18 04:04:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE - 2nd try] Vote for release GEP 2.2 - RC2 - cancel led

Thanks for all your comments and voting!

But as Kevan said, from this version, GEP source code packages should be
added for voting. So we have to cancel this voting. I will launch another
voting for it.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: [VOTE - 2nd try] Vote for release GEP 2.2 - RC2 - cancel led

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Kevan,

Thanks for your advice!

I've updated the wiki page of GEP release process, could you help to review
it first? If no problems, I will raise another vote for GEP 2.2 including
source code.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+Eclipse+Plugin+Release+Process

--
Best Regards,