Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by st...@optusnet.com.au on 2022/03/30 03:56:43 UTC

NetBeans IDE download files from a web server

Hi Everyone,

I am new to NetBeans.  I have installed it on my computer, and started to
learn how to use it.  There is one function that I have spent hours trying
to find and still cannot found "how to".  I would appreciate your advice.

On my old IDE, it has a screen view from which I can see both local files on
my computer and remote files on the web server.  This allows users to upload
local files or download remote files.  I have been trying to find a similar
function from NetBeans.  However, so far, I can only find "Download" a
remote file by right clicking on that file which already exists on my
computer.  I have some files generated dynamically when the application runs
on the website.  Therefore, I cannot see those files on my computer.  I am
not sure how to view and download those dynamically generated files on the
web server from NetBeans.

Your advice is highly appreciated.  Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards,

Ruth